Kolarz3D - Augmented Reality is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-06-22. The program can be installed on Android.
Kolarz3D lets you furnish your rooms with Kolarz products, using the Augmented reality or the simulator system.
Print the marker, place it where you want to show the forniture and look at it through the phone / tablet to start placing the fornitures and play with them in Augmented Reality!
- Kolarz Augmented Reality with 1:1 scale models
- The Augmented Reality system will recognize if is a table object, a floor object, a wall object or a ceiling object: you wont need to place the marker on the ceiling to view a ceiling forniture, just place it on a table and rotate the device to the ceiling.
- Kolarz Simulator: place more fornitures at the same time in the scene
- Kolarz Light system: Switch on and off the lights, watch how a forniture looks when the light is on!
- Serverside 3D Models: the app will always be this small, no huge updates
- Reality-like textures and effects: The Kolarz 3d Models are photolike quality
- Kolarz Configurator: when a forniture has different configurations of colors and details you can view them with one tap
- Save the screenshot of your furnished room in the image gallery
v1.1 Solved a minor bug which resulted in an high sensibility when selecting items from the menu, turning in accidental selections of items.
Kolarz3D - Augmented Reality (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Kolarz3D - Augmented Reality since it was posted on our website on 2016-10-04.
The latest version is and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-27.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2015-06-22
- Support for more devices,- New icons with description,- New Camera system for the simulator,- Better scroll system,- New and more stable marker